Your Guide to
A little computer training can take you a long, long way! Using the
computer's power, and the Internet's reach, you will be able to visit
places, meet friends, earn income, shop like an expert, and lots more.
What's more, you can do all of this easily, safely, and all while having
so much fun!
Once, that is, you have trained your computer!
This website will help you do this. It will show you how to teach
your pet computer to be an obedient, well behaved assistant.
will be fetching emails, running messages, doing the banking, and
keeping an eye on the weather for you - all with a minimum of fuss and
bother. And that's just the beginning!
Update: Some useful information on Windows 10
Here are five steps to computer training:
Customize your computer - get it looking and working just the way you like best.
- Get a computer to train. If you don't already have one, click here for a guide to buying a computer new or second-hand.
- Make sure you know the basics of how computers work - how to open
and close programs, move files and folders around, and generally how to
make your computer do exactly what you want. To learn about any
of this - or just to brush up your skills - choose one of the following
links to learn about basic computer training:
If you decide to connect your computer to the
Internet, you will need to make sure that it knows about Internet Safety
- about safe emailing, safe surfing, and safe enjoyment for the kids.
Finally, you might want to teach it about the all
different types of software programs you like to use, for writing emails
or books, drawing pictures or surfing the Internet.
- Training and Club News
- The Training and Club Blog keeps you up-to-date with all additions and changes to the Training-My-Computer.com Web site. Subscribe here.
- Buying a computer - a home computer user's guide.
- A home computer owner's guide to buying a computer.
- Work at Home
- Work at home using your computer to earn money online with a web based business.
- Home Computer Administrator
- The home computer administrator will benefit from this short systems administration course written in everyday english.
- Darwin Seniors Computer Club
- Darwin Seniors Computer Club provides a friendly atmosphere for learning about computers, especially for seniors, and people with disabilities.
- DSCC Computer Training
- DSCC Computer Training provides a friendly atmosphere for learning about training your computer, especially for seniors, and people with disabilities.
- DSCC at Malak
- The DSCC Hub at Malak provides a friendly atmosphere for learning about computers, especially for seniors, and people with disabilities.
- Contact DSCC - Darwin Seniors Computer Club
- Contact DSCC - Darwin Seniors Computer Club provides a friendly atmosphere for learning about computers, especially for seniors, and people with disabilities.
- Darwin Seniors Computer Club - Join DSCC
- Join DSCC for a minimum annual cost and enjoy a year of freindship, computer discussions, lessons and shared experience.